Best Trance Techniques

Best Techniques to Induce Trance 
Best trance meditation.
Deep trance meditation techniques.

Inducing trance is quite challenging for beginners, with consistency,patience and with daily practice you can induce deeper trance state easily.
Before you read About trance Techniques please read
the Trance States Article. i have Shared Trance States and their Symptoms trance signs, This Can be frightening if you do not know what is happening.

You can induce trance without these methods but it take longer take to enter in the deeper levels of trance.
So we use best techniques to enter in trance quickly,for that we have to create mental falling sensations through visualization to go deeper.
Note: Do not just imagine it but also feel it as you are in that Situation.
First use the Progressive Relaxation technique to release all your tensions in your body Muscles. then Choose any one of these techniques.
 
Deep trance meditation techniques

Here are the best techniques

1: The Elevator Method 
  • Imagine that you are in an elevator with one side of it, the side you are facing open to bare rock.
  • Feel the elevator start going down with you. As you go down, falling deeper and deeper into trance.
  • Imagine the elevator going down,You  are watching the numbers 10,9,8,7 etc...
  • You have to recall the feeling of elevator. Recall the memory of the last time you were in an elevator, or later you can go and ride in one and memorize the sensation. 
  • Recall and Remember the exact feeling of vertigo caused in your stomach as you going down. 
  • Re-create this feeling; feel it in your body awareness.Feel your body letting go and sinking deeper and deeper into the trance state as you ride the elevator down, down, down.
2: The Stairs Method
  •  Imagine that you are standing at the head of a long flight of steps with a high stone wall on either side. These steps are large, imposing, and steep. Lift one imaginary step at a time - feel yourself doing it - and take the first step down.
  •  Feel your body moving downwards as your feet move down one by one. Repeat this process and take the next step down, then the next and the next. 
  • While you are moving down the stairs,try to see the textured stone walls on either side moving upward past you as you move one step at a time down the flight of steps. 
  • Continue this, slowly and feeling yourself moving downward and falling deeper and deeper into the trance state.
  •  You can Count the steps if you like, slowly slowly, as if you were counting your breaths,taking one step down "One, and two, Three", etc.
3: Sinking in water Method
  • Imagine yourself as in the water and sinking down in deep water.imagine and feel as you sinking down.Recreate the feeling of being in water. 
  • Recall any memory of the past ,as you sinking down you are going down deep and deep.
Affirmations For Vivid Mind's Eye 

I can imagine things very vividly
I can see vivid images in my Mind
I can hold an image in my mind
I have got back my ability
I can imagine things as i was in childhood

Affirmations For Aphantasia 

I can imagine things in my mind
I can see Clear and Sharp Images in My Mind  
I can see with my Mind's eye
I am now best Visualizer
My minds eye is stronger now
I have Aphantasia no more


Spiritual Guide

Hi There,My Name Is Abdul Kareem There was a time in the past when my life totally changed.I decided that I would spend my life learning and Practicing spirituality. From then I started Meditation and entered in Spirituality۔ I was deeply influenced by Sufism in Spirituality. I,am Now Teaching Peoples about Meditation,Visualization,Lucid Dreaming,Astral Travel,and Occult Sciences. I am Sharing ancient Techniques with them .the exercises and meditations that I Did myself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post