My Advanced best Meditation



Here i'am sharing with you my Secret my Advanced Best Meditation.
When i did it first i felt myself in very deep state in less time in 10 min. for me normally it take time to go in very deep Meditative state. I felt Huge Vibration In my Body.

It is easy but tricky at first you will need full guidance you will need Practice and Practice. After When i Did it i Searched it.
 
When i searched it all over internet i found it . In Sufism it is Called Zikir e Qalb it means Chant in heart (Spiritual heart).
 In Sufism basically it is learned through Murshid or Master It is Said it comes from the last prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).
The last Prophet taught this Zikir to his Companions (Sahaba)(Chant your God name in your heart ) Muhammad (peace be upon him) Learned it from GOD directly.
In Sufism Sufis perform this Zikir all the day,they also perform  Muraqaba (Meditation).
It is said by Sufis Saints, when you Master this Zikir your Heart start to Chanting Zikir without going in Meditation and you will listen it like as your Qalb (inner self) chanting in your heart .
I read that i was shocked i have felt it in Meditation i have felt as my Inner self Chanting ,Chanting in my head and heart it also feels like Someone is Chanting near the ears.
I don't know how Sufi saints do it but it looks same as i do.
they call it Zikir they have Separate Meditation for the Spiritual Growth. Well I Do this as Meditation. 
I love that Meditate i do it to enter into the deeper levels of Meditation.
My Experience When i Meditate 

What i feel i feel as my heart is beating so fast, it is actually Spiritual Heart not the physical, I feel buzzing energies rushes in the Spiritual Heart,Some times i get very emotional.
Some times i see visions .
It is Amazing practice and highly powerful it will awake your Spirit. 
How to Meditate.
  • Choose a comfortable place where you don't get disturbed.
  • Power off your phone, laptop etc..
  • Take a few deep breaths to settle down your Mind.
Choose a Name of GOD
  • Now i Chant The Name Ya Haye (O Eternally Living One) Or Chant Ya huuuu (it is name of GOD)Or ALLAH huuu .
  • Close your Eyes Chant very slowly to warm up your soul prepare it first.
  • Now Chant it in your heart all focus to your heart or to between the Chest, Chant in Mind feel as some one is Chanting inside of you As  Yaaa Hayeeee or Ya huuuuuu ALLAH HUUUU as Sound is echoing in the heart.
Lets understand More. 
Chant like this when you Sing your favorite Song in you Mind again and again and you listen it. 
Same as Chant it in Mind but focus to your heart.
In the first it feels you are Chanting it in Mind but as you enter in deep it feels as someone is Chanting the sound come from  your Mind.
Sometimes when i Meditate it and when i listen it i start thinking  Oh is it me Chanting through my Mouth tongue ? no  i Should chant it in Mind and then i break my deep state and i amazed it was just in my Mind, my Mind was chanting. 
It feels as false Awakening in lucid dreaming
In false awakening you feel i am wake but you are still in dream same as with this.
  This Is not Too difficult you just Understand it and yes please email me Your Experiences. when you do this.
 
Spiritual Guide

Hi There,My Name Is Abdul Kareem There was a time in the past when my life totally changed.I decided that I would spend my life learning and Practicing spirituality. From then I started Meditation and entered in Spirituality۔ I was deeply influenced by Sufism in Spirituality. I,am Now Teaching Peoples about Meditation,Visualization,Lucid Dreaming,Astral Travel,and Occult Sciences. I am Sharing ancient Techniques with them .the exercises and meditations that I Did myself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post