Lucid dream that learned me a lesson

Lucid Dreams Experiences

 (My Secret Diary)

Strange Lucid Dreams Experiences

I have experienced many strange lucid dreams . In some i learned lessons. In some i  interacted with my inner self, subconscious mind . I have shared many lucid dreams and also sharing lucid dreams.  Must checkout My secret diary.

Here i have shared two strange Lucid dreams

1: Lucid Dream ( The Teacher ) 

 Strange lucid dream that learned me a lesson I remember i saw in the dream i was in my village i suddenly realized i am dreaming and i did nose pinch reality check and i started flying i actually whatever lucid dream i experience i always fly in that.

I was flying seeing houses peoples women's were doing their things works and i landed in a house, where a man started fighting with me i stopped him and asked him "why you are fighting with me" ? he cried and said "i am not good in focus, i can't concentrate correctly" i then hugged him told him, "no now you can focus, you are good in that dont worry". And then i intended for some gifts behind me. 

As i looked behind gifts were there. I took them and give those to that man and i started fly from there and i saw that man was now smiling and moving his hands. Then after a short i woke up later that day when i noted it in my dream journel. I thought about it that why the man started fight with me ? and i realized, remembered that last few days i was so worried about focus, concentration, i wanted a focus like being immersed and engrossed in meditation, and when i meditated i forced my mind in that. Sometimes i would get angry with myself, that why i,am not good at focus that's why i dreamed of this and then i forgive myself and intended that i will never force myself in meditation again .

 2: Strange Lucid Dream (Through the Wormhole)

This is another strange lucid dream of my life.
I saw myself in outside of my house . I was looking at sky, i saw two moons and then i became lucid .

I started flying, i wanted fly to the sky, Then when I reached a certain height and looked down, I got scared.  I was afraid of heights, (Whatever the lucid dream is, i do not fly so high, but now i am no longer afraid of heights ). Anyways i scared i thought it is a dream so no matter what, I will definitely fly high and see starts, galaxies and then i flew so high . 

I saw the beautiful earth and when i looked up, i saw stars colorful stars . When I flew a little further, i saw galaxies, colorful galaxies . I was surprised and then i saw a wormhole like black hole . I entered in it i felt intense falling like sensations. and then now i saw many galaxies, milky way galaxies. When I went to the one galaxy. i saw same earth like planet . I flew to the earth, i saw  my house and then i woke up because of so much surprise and fear.

Spiritual Guide

Hi There,My Name Is Abdul Kareem There was a time in the past when my life totally changed.I decided that I would spend my life learning and Practicing spirituality. From then I started Meditation and entered in Spirituality۔ I was deeply influenced by Sufism in Spirituality. I,am Now Teaching Peoples about Meditation,Visualization,Lucid Dreaming,Astral Travel,and Occult Sciences. I am Sharing ancient Techniques with them .the exercises and meditations that I Did myself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post