My Best Methods For Lucid Dreaming

My Secret Diary ( My Experiences )

How to lucid dream for beginners

How to lucid dream for beginners

 My Best Method to induce Lucid Dreaming 

I have experienced lot of lucid dreams without lucid dreams techniques as WBTB,MILD,WILD etc..
I have experienced many lucid dream with the methods below.
You may find method 1 bit similar with the WILD lucid dream method, but it is different, because in WILD method, we relax ourselves deeply and then we use hypnagogia,breath,body, methods to fall asleep consciously. But i don't lucid dream with hypnagogia etc..
 How i experience lucid dreams.
My Experiences ( Method 1 )

I sleep at night as usual, i set an alarm to wake me up 6 hours after my sleep.
After when i wake up, i go to bathroom and drink some water, i take tea. After 15 to 20 min i go to my bed for sleep, then i place two cushions on my bed to keep my head slightly up. (This is helps me to remain aware and fall asleep consciously).

I then start imagination in my mind for 10 min or so if i am too awake then i do imagination 10 to 15 min. I imagine that i am in beautiful place, where the green grass is, where when i look up, I see the sun.

I imagine and feel the sun's rays falling in my face body, i sometime imagine random as imagining myself at the roof of my house and then i start flying, i see down houses,lands and i head to sun direction, imagining and feeling the sun rays in my face and the wind is blowing on my face etc.. When i enter in deep state of mind. 
I see beautiful images,scenes (In hynagogia state at the starting you may see patterns first and then colors the last you may see scene,dream lits, but the problem with hypnagogia you have to stay still don't move your eyes otherwise you will ruin your process) So through imagination i enter in deep and when i enter in deep state, i see scenes, as my village lands, sometimes i see lands where rays of the sun flowing to my face. 
When i am in the deep, the imagination become so vivid as real i feel myself flying as real,and then i find myself in the dream as fully lucid. Because i am immersed in that scene, that imagination becomes dream. This is my first most used method.
Peoples who have weak Minds eye or imagination power, they may find it difficult . Because the visualization,imagination is used in this method.
I also have experienced many lucid dreams with another method.  I call it intention method. I have used this a lot for lucid dreaming.

 This is how i do it  
Method 2
I go to sleep as usuall and then when i wake up after 6 hours of the perfect sleep. I go to the bathroom and then i sleep, i put same two pillows and then i intend in my mind single-minded. I will become lucid, i will become lucid in my dreams and i sleep. 

Sometimes i imagine things and when i feel sleepy, the moment when i am about to sleep. I then repeat affirmations as I will lucid in my dream and i will become fully lucid in the dream.

You can do these methods as same as i do. The first one you may find difficult if so , then choose second one. 
Tips 
1: After waking if you have another room go and sleep there it helps a lot. To sleeping in the same room, our mind becomes familiar with that room and starts to understand that you use it for sleeping,you sleep in this bed etc..
2: When you sleep in te bed Put two pillows to keep your head slightly up. Not high  to make you feel pain in the neck. A little high is enough. (It helps to remain aware and a bit awake). 
3: If you take time to  fall asleep, Relax yourself or take help with imagine to enter in deep and then repeat 
affirmations mentally only.
4: With Intention method, you can also write down your intentions to become lucid in your dream. Write it in your diary and put it near you pillow. Remember (Repeat the affirmation, when you are about to sleep. If you give affirmation to yourself at that time you will definitely become lucid in your dream ). 

For vivid visualization for  strengthen your mind's eye, read my article where i have shared My best exercises that will strengthen your ability.

Read More

Spiritual Guide

Hi There,My Name Is Abdul Kareem There was a time in the past when my life totally changed.I decided that I would spend my life learning and Practicing spirituality. From then I started Meditation and entered in Spirituality۔ I was deeply influenced by Sufism in Spirituality. I,am Now Teaching Peoples about Meditation,Visualization,Lucid Dreaming,Astral Travel,and Occult Sciences. I am Sharing ancient Techniques with them .the exercises and meditations that I Did myself.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post